An SEO Audit Will Identify Problem Areas
In an SEO Website Audit, we diagnose the website’s problems – identifying and prioritizing all improvements necessary.
Allowing your business to take full advantage of of areas of potential growth and customer needs.
Benefits of an SEO Audit
Search Engine Rankings
Your search engine rankings are a reflection of how well your brand speaks to potential customers. Your website should contain meaningful analytics information for your target audience – persuading to buy your goods and services.
Discover, identify, and correct technical errors-dramatically improving the performance of your website. Our SEO Audit what is holding your website back. Poor website performance will negatively impact your business success.
Without the optimal performing keywords, you are missing an audience searching for you! to get traffic you need people to visit your site. You need to know what they are looking for, which words they use, what content fits their intent. An SEO Audit will identify the most relevant keywords- allowing you highly rank for these competitive keywords.
When Do You Need an SEO Audit?
You Need an SEO Audit When
Our Comprehensive SEO Audits Include. . . .
Here are just some of the areas we include in an SEO Audit
- How your website is listed – only one browseable version
- Begin a website crawl
- Check Google indexation issues
- How your rank for your brand name
- Perform basic on-page SEO checks
- Dig deeper into on-page issues crawl report
- Check for duplicate content
- How fast does your site load?
- Check for structured data errors
- Analyse organic search traffic
- Check rankings are increasing not decreasing
- Find pages ranking 1-5 for high-volume keywords
- Analyze backlink profile
- Find and fix all broken links
- Conduct full content audit
- Are you missing some important content?